High Quality Aluminium Shop Fronts and Doors in Liverpool & North West
JPF Systems has developed a range of high quality aluminium doors and shop front systems that are imported in bar length direct from the extruder to our 25,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility.
This allows us to offer bespoke, high quality solutions to any architectural project both cost effectively and within short timescales.
Features of the shop front system include:
- Integral anti-trap bulb stile finger guard
- Low ramp threshold for easy wheelchair access
- Concealed transomatic closures with either hold open or non-hold open facility
- Double glazed to take up 28mm units
- Powder coated to any standard RAL or BS colour
- Maximum security locking.
The JPF aluminium door system can be tailored to include any specified architectural ironmongery and access control systems, and of course should the need arise, all our door systems can be automated either during initial installation or retrospectively.
As the U.K. is becoming more environmentally aware, the government is leading the way to reduce landfill and more customers and architects are specifying “environmentally friendly products”. Unlike PVCu, aluminium is one of the few environmentally friendly materials and is 99.7% recyclable with a lifetime use.
For more information please contact our sales team on 0800 111 6015